This Virtual Currencies AML online training course is self-paced and will give you the opportunity
to raise awareness by explaining what Virtual Currencies are, why they are so appealing to
criminals Red Flags to be aware of and the current regulatory environment around Virtual
In this course you will learn about the following:
- Understanding the impact of money laundering and terrorist financing on our society
- Demonstrate the key elements of the Money Laundering Cycle
- Explain the Virtual Currencies or Digital Assets
- Identify and explain the risks involve in Virtual Currencies
- Recognize what is suspicious behavior via the interpretation of Red Flags
Who is the course suitable for?
- Anyone with an interest in Anti Money Laundering/Know Your Customer
- New entrants in AML Compliance/Client onboarding roles
- Consultants, Project managers, operational staff or anyone whose role involves managing risk in the customer onboarding process
Benefits of taking this AML/KYC course:
Enhance your knowledge, stand out from the rest of your peers but most importantly it will keep
you in compliance with the current AML regulations with your jurisdiction where professionals are
required to be trained on AML on an ongoing basis.
This course can be taken at your own pace in any of the following formats:
- Smartphone devices
This course includes:
- 60 minutes video lessons,
- End of course quiz 10 questions -20mins
- Certificate of Completion
As well as the above courses, we can also work with you to tailor make your training which will cater to your business needs.
- Understanding Source of Wealth and Source of Funds
- Introduction to Customer Risk Rating
- What are Virtual Currencies
- Introduction to Screening
- Understanding Red Flags
AML Video Tutorials
As well as providing online courses, we also provide a wide range on AML tutorial videos. Each video focuses on a chosen subject and explains the processes in a clear and engaging way. Some of the videos we provide are:
- The difference between Tax avoidance and Tax evasion?
- What are Red Flags?
- What is Customer Due Diligence?
- What is a PEP?
- What is Transaction Monitoring?
We have a small sample of the AML Tutorial videos readily available, but we can also work with you to customize videos to meet your own AML business needs.