This Beneficial Ownership AML online course is self-paced and will give you the opportunity to have an insight into the world of Beneficial Ownership within different entity types from a Know Your Customer (KYC) perspective. All of our AML/KYC courses come with a digital certificate of completion as evidence.
In this course you will learn about the following:
- What is Beneficial Ownership
- Types of Beneficial Ownership
- Who is a Ultimate Beneficial Owner
- Entities which have Ultimate Beneficial Owners
- Reasons for finding the Ultimate Beneficial Owners
- Implications of not knowing the Ultimate Beneficial Owners
- How to perform screening on Ultimate Beneficial Owners
Who is the course suitable for?
- Anyone with an interest in Anti Money Laundering/Know Your Customer
- New entrants in AML Compliance/Client onboarding roles
- Consultants, Project managers, operational staff or anyone whose role involves managing risk in the customer onboarding process
Benefits of taking this AML/KYC course:
Taking a KYC certification course or Anti Money Laundering Certification Course will not only enhance your Beneficial Ownership knowledge but give you the opportunity to stand out from the rest of your peers at your current role or at the time of applying for an AML/KYC position.
This course can be taken at your own pace in any of the following formats:
- Smartphone devices
This course includes:
- 50 minutes video lessons,
- End of course quiz 10 questions -15mins
As well as the above courses, we can also work with you to tailor make your training which will cater to your business needs.
- Understanding Source of Wealth and Source of Funds
- Introduction to Customer Risk Rating
- What are Virtual Currencies
- Introduction to Screening
- Understanding Red Flags
AML Video Tutorials
As well as providing online courses, we also provide a wide range on AML tutorial videos. Each video focuses on a chosen subject and explains the processes in a clear and engaging way. Some of the videos we provide are:
- The difference between Tax avoidance and Tax evasion?
- What are Red Flags?
- What is Customer Due Diligence?
- What is a PEP?
- What is Transaction Monitoring?
We have a small sample of the AML Tutorial videos readily available, but we can also work with you to customize videos to meet your own AML business needs.